By now, we are all starting to settle into a new routine. We have mostly figured out how to work remotely, but now is not the time to get complacent; now is the time for decisive action and leadership.
Last week’s attendees told us they want to focus on what they have control over and use this time wisely to service their existing buyers, keep their team safe, move forward, and create a plan that will allow them to emerge from this crisis stronger than ever.
With those goals in mind, our topics this week are:
• Keeping your branding and messaging on point while still encouraging interaction on your social channels.
• Ideas to help rebuild or support your community during the crisis.
• Managing the virtual appointment setting process
• Screening prospects to determine who should have a face-to-face meeting and who should have a virtual meeting.
• Managing prospect behavior for safety when conducting a face-to-face meeting/tour.
• Help with external REALTOR® relations and managing/balancing their involvement through the process.
• More information on mortgages and finance.
• Managing and messaging for your existing pipeline of customers.
• More information on the customer experience funnel and the hand-offs.
Carol Morgan, Founder, and President of Denim Marketing
Leah Kaiz Fellows, Founder and Online Sales Counselor Trainer of Blue Gypsy, Inc.
Kimberly Mackey, Founder, and Sales & Marketing Management Consultant of New Homes Solutions Consulting
MODERATOR: Kelly Ann Zuccarelli, SVP, National Builder, Renovation & Condo Program Manager with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Come ready to participate and bring your questions.