Join us once a month on Fridays at noon E.T. for the Sales & Marketing Power Hour. Kimberly Mackey of New Homes Solutions Consulting and Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing promise to power up home builder sales and marketing teams–no topic is too cutting edge for us to tackle!
Focused on providing solutions, tips and ideas to both sales and marketing teams in the new home industry, Sales & Marketing Power Hour offers best practices and practical advice on what is working in today’s real estate market.
Cut the Commission: Pros & Cons of Paying Co-op Commission
On Friday, March 12, 2021, we recorded “Cut the Commission: Pros & Cons of Paying Co-op Commission.” If you are a builder thinking about cutting commissions as part of your cost saving measures, please watch this video before you make that decision. The new home market is insane and home builders are looking at tactics to throttle sales from cutting commission to raising home prices. We called in the PROS to explore the advantages and consequences of commission strategies and REALTOR® relations throughout the industry. Hosts Kimberly Mackey of New Homes Solutions and Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing are joined by Keith McKinney with New Homes Star and Melanie Mickie with Rockhaven Homes for what was a very lively discussion.
Melanie Mickie, VP of Sales and Marketing for Rockhaven Homes. Has successfully sold homes and managed New Home Sales Teams in Minneapolis, Washington, D.C., Tampa/St. Petersburg, and Atlanta. The best part of her job is seeing her Teams develop, grow, and improve and celebrating their success along the way.
Keith McKinney is a dynamic executive leader in the New Home Sales industry. He is a sought-after speaker whose vast understanding of the sales process and his unique and commanding leadership style propelled him to play an executive role for several companies in his career most recently within top tier command for New Home Star. New Home Star is the largest private seller of new homes in America and named 2018 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor. As VP of Organizational Development, he oversees all personnel development processes, programs, and training initiatives for every level of New Home Star globally.
Save the date for all webinars:
- Apr 16, 2021 at noon E.T. “A Buy Now Button Coming to a Website Near You.” Our special guests will be Greg Bray, from Blue Tangerine and Matthew Slutsky of BuzzBuzzHome.
- May 21, 2021 at noon E.T. “Is By-Appointment Here to Stay?” We will be joined by a panel of Sales Managers (Linda Hebert, Lori Asaro, and Tracy Lamb) from across the country to give their perspective on how this has benefited the industry and how to incorporate it going forward as things change.
- Jun 25, 2021 at noon E.T. “Creating Urgency in the Active Adult Buyer.” We will be joined by Rob Krohn, from Epcon Communities, and Todd Warshauer, from 55Places.com
- Jul 23, 2021 at noon E.T. Lisa Peralta, Chief Creative Chick & Partner at Team PMP (the geniuses behind The Nationals) joins us again to highlight the Best Trends of 2021 from the Gold Award Winners. Which innovative idea will be the one that sparks a home run for your team?
- Aug 20, 2021 at noon E.T. “Pants Optional-Making Remote Working Effective”
- Sep 17, 2021 at noon E.T. “How Rude! How to Respond to Negative Social Media Comments”
- Oct 22, 2021 at noon E.T. TBD
- Nov 12, 2021 at noon E.T. TBD
- Dec 10, 2021 at noon E.T. TBD
Join industry experts and head coaches Kimberly Mackey, New Homes Solutions Consulting founder and sales & marketing management consultant, and Carol Morgan, founder and president of Denim Marketing, for this free webinar series focused on your success. Look for updates on guest speakers and topics.
Whether you are a sales or marketing professional or a homebuilding President or CEO, this webinar series is for you.