WEBINAR RECORDED LIVE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020 at 1:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM PDT
With those goals in mind, our topics this week are:
- Keeping your branding and messaging on point while still encouraging interaction on your social channels
- Ideas to help rebuild or support your community during the crisis
- Managing the virtual appointment setting process
- Screening prospects to determine who should have a face-to-face meeting and who should have a virtual meeting
- Managing prospect behavior for safety when conducting a face-to-face meeting/tour
- Help with external REALTOR® relations and managing/balancing their involvement through the process
- More information on mortgages and finance
- Managing and messaging for your existing pipeline of customers
- More information on the customer experience funnel and the hand-offs
- Carol Morgan, Founder, and President of Denim Marketing
- Leah Kaiz Fellows, Founder and Online Sales Counselor Trainer of Blue Gypsy, Inc.
- Kimberly Mackey, Founder, and Sales & Marketing Management Consultant of New Homes Solutions Consulting
- MODERATOR: Kelly Ann Zuccarelli, SVP, National Builder, Renovation & Condo Program Manager with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Come ready to participate and bring your questions.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.