When: Mar 27, 2020, 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
REGISTER HERE FOR THIS WEBINAR
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)
With the constantly changing landscape and different protocols from state to state, it’s important that we stay calm, safe, and healthy while still doing what we can to keep the economy going and help consumers find pockets of calm and confidence.
Last week, we held a webinar to share ideas with residential construction leadership to help them weather the current climate. With such an overwhelming response, we didn’t have enough room for everyone. Our participants told us they wanted more information to keep everything moving during these challenging times. We’ve decided to continue the discussion about marketing during COVID-19 and how we can create some calm in a storm of uncertainty. (Unfortunately, we were unable to record that webinar).
Our topics this week will include:
- Social Media Messaging during this COVID-19 crisis
- How much marketing should we still be doing and what type of marketing works best right now?
- What can we do behind the scenes to make our marketing more effective both from the company and the grassroots level?
- More information on online tools and how to use them
- Best practice sharing from around the country
- Improvements we can make to our company’s Customer Experience processes and procedures to use both now and beyond the COVID-19 crisis
- The Font-line: How can we best use our Online Sales Counselors and what tools do they need?
- In the absence of an online sales team, how can we teach our onsite sales team to handle and nurture leads more efficiently?
- Inserting COVID-19 messaging in our CRM and what is appropriate during this time
- How best to use this time to ramp up for sales after the crisis ends
Join us this Friday, March 27th at 1 PM EDT for Part 2: Selling in a Time of Uncertainty-Ramping up in a Time of Uncertainty.
- Carol Morgan, Founder, and President of Denim Marketing
- Leah Kaiz Fellows, Founder and Online Sales Counselor Trainer of Blue Gypsy, Inc.
- Kimberly Mackey, Founder, and Sales & Marketing Management Consultant of New Homes Solutions Consulting
- MODERATOR: Kelly Ann Zuccarelli, SVP, National Builder, Renovation & Condo Program Manager with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Come ready to participate and bring your questions.