Kimberly Mackey of New Homes Solutions Consulting and Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing kicked off 2021 with Sales & Marketing Power Hour, a fresh, new webinar series that continues the momentum of the 2020 Vision: It’s a Game Changer webinar series. Hosted once a month on Fridays at noon E.T., Sales & Marketing Power Hour promises to power up home builder sales and marketing teams.
Focused on providing solutions, tips and ideas to both sales and marketing teams in the new home industry, Sales & Marketing Power Hour offers best practices and practical advice on what is working in today’s real estate market.
Are Chatbots and Automation Taking Over the World? was recorded LIVE on February 19, 2021, when were joined by Dave Betcher, SVP, Homebuilder Practice Leader for Atlas RTX, ” where they believe that every missed conversation is a missed opportunity.” We will discuss how builders, of every size and shape, can utilize chatbots and other automation in some innovative ways. The future is NOW! Even if you don’t think you are ready to deploy chatbots, it is important to understand how this trend is shaping the customer experience.
As a co-founder of a popular CRM for builders, Dave has worked with hundreds of builders to implement and embrace new technologies that create better customer experiences and enhance visibility across organizations. Dave is a true proponent of education and has trained and consulted with 1000’s of onsite sales agents on the value of embracing technology to help them better serve their clients and their unique needs. Recently, Dave joined Atlas RTX to lead their homebuilding division and further educate homebuilders on how to embrace new technologies that support customers in their home buying journey. Dave is a yearly presenter at IBS and has hosted hundreds of webinars and podcasts related to sales and marketing for homebuilders.
Mackey, a known sales accelerator and industry influencer, offers tips on strengthening the human connection throughout the sales process. Morgan, a known social media innovator and industry influencer, offers tips on transparency and trust and how to convey that in marketing.
Save the date for all webinars:
- Mar 12, 2021 at noon E.T. “Cut the Commission? The Pros and Cons of Cutting General RE Commission in Today’s Hot Market.” We will be joined by Keith McKinney, from New Home Star, and Melanie Mickie with Rockhaven Homes.
- Apr 16, 2021 at noon E.T. “A Buy Now Button Coming to a Website Near You.” Our special guest will be Greg Bray, from Blue Tangerine.
- May 21, 2021 at noon E.T. “Is By-Appointment Here to Stay?” We will be joined by a panel of Sales Managers (Linda Hebert, Lori Asaro, and Tracy Lamb) from across the country to give their perspective on how this has benefited the industry and how to incorporate it going forward as things change.
- Jun 25, 2021 at noon E.T. “Creating Urgency in the Active Adult Buyer.” We will be joined by Rob Krohn, from Epcon Communities, and Todd Warshauer, from 55Places.com
- Jul 23, 2021 at noon E.T. Lisa Peralta, Chief Creative Chick & Partner at Team PMP (the geniuses behind The Nationals) joins us again to highlight the Best Trends of 2021 from the Gold Award Winners. Which innovative idea will be the one that sparks a home run for your team?
- Aug 20, 2021 at noon E.T. “Pants Optional-Making Remote Working Effective”
- Sep 17, 2021 at noon E.T. “How Rude! How to Respond to Negative Social Media Comments”
- Oct 22, 2021 at noon E.T.
- Nov 12, 2021 at noon E.T.
- Dec 10, 2021 at noon E.T.
Join industry experts and head coaches Kimberly Mackey, New Homes Solutions Consulting founder and sales & marketing management consultant, and Carol Morgan, founder and president of Denim Marketing, for this free webinar series focused on your success. Look for updates on guest speakers and topics.
Whether you are a sales or marketing professional or a homebuilding President or CEO, this webinar series is for you.