Do you ever feel like all you do is react? Let’s talk about proactive sales and marketing!
On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 2 p.m. ET, we recorded WEBINAR: 2020 Vision – It’s a Game Changer–Stop Majoring in the Minors, Focus on What Matters. If you missed it, or you just want to go back and review some of the points, here is the recording. Be sure to join us on September 11, 2020 at 2 PM ET for our next webinar. In it, we will reveal the results of the “2020 Online Homebuyer Mystery Shopping Report,” plus much more! REGISTER HERE.
Whether you are a salesperson who feels like you are always in reaction mode, or a sales and marketing manager who can’t seem to get it all done or a CEO who is pulled in too many directions, this webinar will give you tools to manage the madness to get more done in less time. Proactive marketing and sales takes a little focus, but it is worth it for your sanity!
Some of what we will cover includes:
- Time Management, prioritization and time worthiness tricks
- Do you have the right people doing the right job (even when you think there is no one else to do it)?
- Technology to manage processes
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Management: social media, CRM, etc.
- Content – it seems like I’m always writing content for social media, blogs, PR, email, newsletters, etc., tips for consolidating content to save time.
- Streamline your sales and sales management process
- Avoid Administrivia at all costs