This webinar was recorded live on FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2020 at 1:00 PM EDT/10:00 AM PDT
Last week, our audience asked us about managing the here and now. The focus was more on getting it right and getting it right for NOW. So, we have prepared a whole new session for you. We are bringing in a guest presenter, Jane Meagher, President of Success Strategies – The Nation’s only Full-Service Design Studio Strategy, Training and Creation Experts. She is joining us to discuss how to keep your existing customers moving forward in the process and even utilize the design center innovations as selling tools for now.
Our topics this week are:
- What should you be tracking from all your marketing efforts, your online appointment conversion, and your sales team’s efforts right now?
- Email marketing: does it still work in this selling environment?
- What are some of the ways that marketers and communicators can add value right now?
- If leads are slower (they aren’t everywhere), what should your OSC and Sales Team be doing right now?
- Safety First: You can still conduct important meetings, such as your design center session, and start new prospects and sales relationships, but you have to approach it differently.
- Expanded Open Forum for you to ASK THE EXPERTS! Come prepared with your questions and challenges. Let’s solve this TOGETHER!
- Carol Morgan, Founder, and President of Denim Marketing
- Leah Kaiz Fellows, Founder and Online Sales Counselor Trainer of Blue Gypsy, Inc.
- Kimberly Mackey, Founder, and Sales & Marketing Management Consultant of New Homes Solutions Consulting
- Special Guest: Jane Meagher, Success Strategies
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.