Click here to listen to the podcast (47:41) on DoYouConvert.com
Recently, Kimberly Mackey sat down with Kevin Oakley, the Managing Partner of Do You Convert on the award-winning, Market Proof Marketing Podcast. They discuss a multitude of topics, including why builders can’t move forward to improve their sales numbers until they know where they are currently at when it comes to community-level web traffic, leads, and sales.
Kevin Oakley and Kimberly discuss:
- What 10 | 5 | 2 | 1 means to home builders
- Why marketers need to pay attention to the even-flow production schedule
- How the Law of Inertia applies to the sales process
- Why you shouldn’t be selling the same home multiple times
- The 6 areas of focus, include knowing the mission statement of your builder
- How utilizing TRACTION by Gino Wickman and applying that to our building companies we accomplish so much more.
- Why everything can’t always be a priority
- & more!
Kimberly Mackey is the founder of New Homes Solutions Consulting and has the reputation as someone with real-world SOLUTIONS in a competitive and rapidly changing sales environment–SOLUTIONS like “50 Sales per Year before Any Walk-in Traffic”. She is also the co-host of The Sales & Marketing Power Hour. Primarily, she is a Sales & Marketing Management Consultant. Companies call on Kimberly to set up the company’s processes and systems so that sales is the engine that drives the train rather than running it off the tracks. Because she has such a depth of experience in all disciplines within the building industry beyond the sales and marketing world, she is highly sought after to help companies create a Customer Experience Process from potential lead to customer and throughout the building process into the warranty period and beyond. In other words, by creating a smooth transition and communication processes, she helps builders to create “Raving Fans.” For more information, please visit https://NewHomesSolutions.com